Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dinner and a Show

As I was reviewing some of the links on our Current Contests page a few weeks ago, I decided to enter a random online contest for Classical 89. I eventually plan on entering more online contests (even though you can't really do much to improve your chance of winning each one), but at the time I just entered to win some opera tickets. Well, I got an email the other day saying that I won! I checked out the opera's website and they are pretty pricey tickets too (by my standards). I guess the station and contest were obscure enough or they gave out a bunch of tickets because I'm still surprised I won. The only downside is that the show is in Logan (about a 90 min. drive for me).

However, just yesterday, I tried out the morning trivia contest on Q92 (Cache Valley based) and won a gift card to a restaurant in Logan. So, now if we do decide to go, we'll have dinner and a show provided for. And the best part is that they are from separate contests. Now I just have to figure out if I'm willing to sit through an opera...

No comments:

Post a Comment